Hollard Extended Motor Warranty
Did you know that for as little as R159 a month you can now get excellent benefits and fantastic cover when you choose to take out a Hollard Extended Motor Warranty?
But exactly what is an Extended Car Warranty from Hollard Insurance and how does this benefit the ordinary man in the street?
- First and foremost the Hollard Extended Car Warranty Insurance Policy has been created to cover against the expense of all those unfortunate and unexpected mechanical breakdowns that we don’t anticipate.
- This is what matters most, though – your vehicle has to be younger than ten years and the manufacturer’s warranty should have expired.
- The most attractive feature of the Extended Car Warranty is that you will be covered for up to twenty-one key parts.
- Should you break down through mechanical failure, you will enjoy peace of mind as you will be covered.
- Stuck on the side of the road? Hollard offers you 24/7 roadside assistance – no vehicle owner should be without this life-saving feature.
- And best of all is that your premiums are as little as R159 a month, all depending.
Take note that you only qualify for the Hollard Extended Motor Warranty if:
- You are taking out the warranty for a passenger vehicle.
- The car is younger than ten years.
- You have clocked up less than 200 000 kms.
- Your warranty has expired – in other words you cannot have two warranties running concurrently.
- You cannot take out a Motor Warranty should you use your car for commercial purposes (here we refer to transporting folk to and from airports and charge for these services, or similar), or if you choose to use your vehicle for racing.
This is what you will qualify for when taking out a Hollard Extended Car Warranty:
- Your car warranty will now be extended, offering you peace of mind.
- Parts that need to be replaced through mechanical breakdown are covered.
- There is also an optional car hire benefit – this means that when you don’t have a car due to mechanical breakdown you can hire a car for up to five days. Remember that it is never pleasant to be without a car – that is why it makes sense to always choose car hire.
When you select the Service Benefit – (these benefits are available on the Extended Car Warranty Cruise and Maxi products), you will be covered for:
- Oil filters.
- Oil change.
- Replacement of spark plugs.
- Air as well as fuel filters.
- Brake fluid and any other consumables or other miscellaneous costs.
- You also qualify for long-life coolant and car wash!
So if your car is say, six years old and the warranty has expired – you have clocked up 60 kms on your vehicle and feel that it is becoming increasingly more expensive to repair your car, then the Hollard Extended Car Warranty is the perfect product for you.
What some of
our clients say
- Cape Town
We found the perfect cover through insurance.co.za with next to no work required on our behalf - various insurance quotes came directly to us!
Cover for your specific business requirements
Protect your loved ones
Get up to 9 car insurance quotes
Wide range of funeral insurance quotes