Get Home Insurance
From Budget Insurance
0861 11 14 13
Budget Home Insurance Quotes
Budget knows how important your home is to you and wants to help you save money on insurance options. You can protect your home contents and home building with Budget Home Insurance. Protect your assets from risks like fire, burglary, and natural disasters today at an affordable rate.
Budget Home Contents Insurance
To protect your home, Budget offers two policies to choose from. The first, called the Home Contents Insurance plan, offers you cover for the loss or damage of all the movable possessions inside your home. Provide the insurer with a comprehensive list of all items you wish to insure under your Budget Home Contents Insurance policy.
Benefits of Budget Home Contents Insurance
With Budget Insurance’s Home & Contents plan, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Protection against damage or loss of your household goods and personal possessions you include on your list of insured items.
- Cover for damages or losses due to fire, power surges, explosions, malicious damage, storms and lightning, geysers, equipment or pipes, theft, and burglary.
- Cover for stolen outdoor furniture or washing.
- Cover for food that rots or deteriorates due to power failures or if your fridge/freezer stops working.
- Assist benefits are automatically included. These include roadside assistance, home assistance, trauma and medical assistance, legal, and entertainment assist benefits.
- Cover should you or your spouse die due to a fire or break in at your home.
- This plan also covers your domestic employee(s) and guest(s)’ belongings if you can provide proof of damage or break-in.
- You can get cover for tenants and householder liabilities
- Cover for liabilities should your domestic employee(s) be injured or pass away at your home while working.
- You can also increase your household liability cover, should you choose, to R5 million, R10 million, and R20 million.
Budget Home Building Insurance
The Home Contents Insurance cover protects the possessions inside your home, but to protect the physical structure of the building itself, you will need Building Insurance from Budget. As their name suggests, Budget’s plans aim to provide adequate cover at low prices. Your home and outbuildings are vulnerable to damage due to a large variety of eventualities, so it is important to insure them to make sure you are covered if the unthinkable happens.
Benefits of Budget Home Building Insurance
You can enjoy a list of benefits when you buy a Buildings Insurance policy from Budget Insurance. With Budget’s Building Insurance plan, you can get:
- Cover for losses and damage due to fire, earthquakes, bursting or overflowing geysers, explosions, storms, floods, and equipment or pipes.
- This plan also offers you cover for malicious or intentional damage done to the buildings and structures include in your policy.
- Get cover for losses and damages due to animals, falling trees, and even cars.
- You can also get cover that protects you should your tenant need to leave the building because of damage to any building or structure included in your cover.
- This plan automatically includes assist benefits like the home assistance option, which offers cover for the call-out fee and one hour’s labour from professional tradesmen like locksmiths, plumbers, electricians, and glazers.
- You can also increase your homeowner’s liability cover, should you choose, to R5 million, R10 million, and R20 million.
Budget Insurance Assist Benefits
Each of Budget Insurance’s Home Insurance Policies includes their assist benefits. These benefits are designed to help you in difficult situations. Stuck on the side of the road? They can help. In need of maintenance assistance? They can help. In need of urgent medical help? They have an assist plan for that.
Budget Home Assist Benefit
With this benefit, you can get access to a database of builders, painters, garden services, fire damage repairers, carpet services, and other tradesmen. This benefit pays out the cost of one hour’s labour by certain tradesmen, including the call-out fee.
Budget’s other Assist Benefits include roadside assistance, medical assistance, trauma assistance, legal assistance, and entertainment assistance. Budget insurance is a good option for those looking for an affordable insurance policy.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this article is meant for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, medical, or financial advice. Facts stated in this article are correct at the time it was published.
Sources: budget; budget(2);
What some of
our clients say
We found the perfect cover through insurance.co.za with next to no work required on our behalf - various insurance quotes came directly to us!
Cover for your specific business requirements
Protect your loved ones
Get up to 9 car insurance quotes
Wide range of funeral insurance quotes