Different Life Insurance Offers a Plethora of Products
For those individuals that have never heard of Different Life Insurance, it is time you did. You might ask why – here are the reasons for selecting this insurance service provider above all others:
You will be spoilt for choice when taking out cover with Different Life – here’s why:
- You will have perfect peace of mind and offer your family financial security when life happens to you and your loved ones.
- The wide range of products include life insurance, salary protection, dread disease cover, disability cover and an Old Mutual Alternative Risk Transfer (OMART) – a product which offers the kind of security you and your family require at all stages of life.
This is what you can expect when taking out Life Cover Insurance with Different Life Insurance:
- On the death of the insured, the beneficiaries stipulated on the policy will be paid out.
- This is important as once you are no longer able to take care of your loved ones, you can be rest-assured they will be taken care of financially.
Why Life Cover and what can it be used for?
- Once your beneficiaries have been paid out from the life policy there are no restriction what the money can be used for.
- There are often many holes to fill when someone dies – these could include medical bills (particularly if the deceased incurred huge debt prior to death), school and university fees, personal debts that did not have death cover, such as credit cards and motor vehicles as well as any other pressing matters that need to be attended to immediately and prior to the estate of the deceased being wound up.
- Life Cover can be invested for the dependants’ – particularly if there are young children and partners to care for.
There are exemptions for life cover, though:
- Suicide is a tricky one – should you cause your own death and the suicide was deliberate there won’t be a pay-out.
- There are exclusions that are clearly demarcated on your insurance schedule – these usually refer to your health and your lifestyle.
Depending on income and how much you would like to be covered for Different Life Insurance will pay your beneficiaries an amount from between 100 00 to R10 million.